- Replaces existing panels and eliminates the need to rip and replace existing hardware to upgrade system.
- Seamlessly allows migration to a Pure IP Access Control Solution by bridging Wiegand systems with Pure IP Systems.
- Leverages existing IT network and legacy security infrastructure.
- Direct IP-Network connectivity.
- Supports both Power Over Ethernet (PoE) and PoE-Plus.
- Open System – Ethernet network appliance.
- Supports standard door hardware, including Wiegand readers.
- Dual network port allows interconnection of multiple IP-Bridges.
- Creates a fl exible solution to grow with future needs.
- Scale from 1 access point to 1,000s on a single server.
- Each door is capable of storing 20,000 cardholders, 5000 access events and 32 time zones which can be confi gured and accessed by an external host system.
- Our local mode feature allows readers to function without the host. This results in faster user response times, less network traffi c and reduced host system loading.